There is no one in the world who is unaffected by the father of our country and the foremost proponent of ahimsa and satyagraha, Mahatma Gandhi and his teachings.
Take a look at some of Gandhi ji’s insightful quotes as the country commemorates him on the anniversary of his birth.
- “See the good in people and help them.”
- “You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.”
- “An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.”
read more | TOP 10 STOIC QUOTES THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
- “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
- “A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes.”
- “The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”
- “An ounce of patience is worth more than a tonne of preaching.”
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”